Friday, January 1, 2010

Family Fun












Wow! I cannot believe it's a new year and winter break is almost over. It's been so nice having Shawn and I both home for the whole two weeks. Shawn works for the school district and I work for our Church preschool, so we both have the whole vacation off together - yipee!!! Shawn has been cleaning and organizing things around the house, it's been great! We have definitely enjoyed the family time.

I won $52 from scratch tickets that I received through our family gift exchange game, so we went bowling. Kenna loves to bowl and we finally went. She has been begging us to go and it worked out perfectly.

We had the Conklin Family over for Flynn Family Fun Night on Tuesday. All of us, including me and Jen boxed on our new Wii, or shall I say Kaeden's Wii. Jen and I were sore the next day from about 6 minutes of boxing.

Today was great! Me and the girls headed over to GiGi and Old Papa's house and Shawn and Kaeden went to my parents house to watch all of the bowl games. Then the girls and I went to my mom and dad's and had dinner with the rest of our family. We hung out, played the Wii and watched more football. Then we went back over to GiGi and Old Papa's because my aunt and uncle and my two cousins were going to visit. I haven't seen of the the cousins since August because she is going to college and UNC Chapel Hill.

I just love my family!!! I spent all day with them today and I wouldn't want it any other way. My grandma and grandpa are so generous and loving, my parents are wonderful and my extended family - aunts and uncles, cousins are just simply kind and generous too!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Who are trying to suck up to...you know they love me more!

    ReplyDelete