Tuesday, October 27, 2009

true love

Okay, I know... I know...
They are only three and half years old and currently Kendyl is a half head taller,
but I think Kendyl has found the man she is going to marry.
I have to say, Harrison and Kendyl are best friends.
They truly love each other.
When they are together, they just are so sweet together.
They play, laugh, hug and snuggle together.
It just melts my heart.
When they are together, I cannot help but just simply smile.
It makes my heart smile.
They miss each other when they are apart.
Kendyl writes cards for Harrison on a daily basis.
She can almost spell H-A-R-R-I-S-O-N
at the age of 3, if that isn't love, I don't know what is!
Harrison's mom (my best friend, how perfect is that!)
and I cannot explain it, it's just the sweetest thing when they are together.



No comments:

Post a Comment