Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Kendyl!

A walk down memory lane... (sorry if some of the pics are small)



























I cannot believe my last child is 4 years old today. I know time will fly by and before I know it, they will be graduating from college. I am really not ready for them to get older.

Kendyl has a great imagination! Loves to play with dolls, puzzles, color, create projects, and pretend. A lot of the time, she is shy, but will surprise us with belting out the words to the Easter program at church today and not being bashful at all. She can be moody at times and really happy other times! She still sucks her thumb, but only when she has her "pink" (pink blanket). She has a great sense of humor and is a joy to our family!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kendyl! I love the walk down memory lane with the pics of Kendyl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be Faith in 3 years and the tears are starting already. I can't believe how fast it goes. It just seems like yesterday you had her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a sweetheart and I loved looking at the pictures of her. You are all a blessing to watch grow in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete