Wednesday, June 10, 2009

every time i turn around

Kenna is our "Punky Brewster", hopefully you remember the tv show and their theme song with words, "Every time I turn around" etc. Every time we turn around Kenna is up to something. The girl cannot sit still, it's hilarious. Right before church she requested for me to get her "hair pretty" bin down. I got it down and went on with getting ready. She came out of the bathroom with her own hair design - watch out, I might be designing a new hair pretty to go on etsy. I grabbed my camera and wanted to take a picture and she didn't want me to because it was probably going to go on my blog. She is a smart one, I can't get anything past her.



2 comments:

  1. As soon as I read the title of this post that song came into my head...my niece is so dang cute. She is so PUNKY BREWSTER!

    ReplyDelete