Friday, June 12, 2009

Girls, just wanna have fun!

Today, the girls and I ran to Sally Beauty Supply and they each were able to pick out their own nail decorations. My camera isn't really good at taking up close pictures, but I thought I would at least try. It's really funny because after I just got done painting Kendyl's nails, she went over to her blankie and tried sucking her thumb. It doesn't taste too good. I am not a girly girl, but it sure is fun having the girls enjoy being girly girls at times.



3 comments:

  1. And now you will forever be asked to do their nails. My girls ask me at least once a week, ugh! Do the math, four girls x 10 fingers and 10 toes = a very tired mommy. But it does look so adorable, how can you say no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your last two post titles, it puts those songs in my head! Fun, I can't wait to paint Taters nails. We miss you all, hopefully we will see you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SUCH a girlie girl. HA!
    I just painted the girls nails last Monday for the first time. It was soooo cute. They both sat there and let me do it.
    I love it. They have cute little toes.

    ReplyDelete