Sunday, August 30, 2009

surprise

My sister, dad and I put on a surprise birthday party for mom this weekend at my Aunt Vivi and Uncle Mike's house (THANK YOU MIKE & VIVI). It was really fun because she was actually surprised. We had our family come for a so called bbq for her birthday at 4:00 and then the friends arrived at 4:45, so my mom didn't see any extra cars. You can see more pics from my twin/best friend/sister's blog http://tyandtatum.blogspot.com/2009/08/you-have-to-celebrate-big-5-0.html (best friend/sis, you are going to have to remind how to do the click here and it links to you without the whole url.) s is hot! I carried it outside and man it give off some heat!



















































































1 comment:

  1. Great pics Kay! You did an awesome job with mom's party decorations and organizing, thanks!

    ReplyDelete